photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, September 5, 2011

Embrace the Camera

A blog I love gave me a great reason to take pictures with my kids. I have a hard time doing becuase I feel like I'm looking a little dumpy (pretty much all the time, unless I have to leave the house). But The Anderson Crew reminded me that one day I won't be around for my kids, and they'll want to have memories with me in them. So here's to my first "embrace the camera" moment.



I took this picutre with Micah on the first day Josiah was in preschool, and Micah was struggling to play without him. It was actually a pretty fun day for just the two of us (I'm not counting Ella until she's mobile). We played "chase" and had a brief swordfight and did some much needed cuddle time. I think I'm going to love having Josiah in school (most of the time) for these moments. And I want to remeber to try and catch these memories on camera, even if I look like a 12 year old who doesn't shower : ) Now it's your turn to try and remeber to take pics with your family!

No comments: