photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting My Craft On

I have been getting very inspired by Pintrest lately. I've found a million new craft, and organization ideas. Which has been perfect timing for me since taking on the role (again) of celebration leader (who gives out gifts to the moms). I've found creative ideas on inexpenisive gifts. Here's a few of the things I've been working on:


This is a bookmark I made from a paint chip from Home Depot, a washer, a ribbon, and a stamp. Easy gift for about $0.20!




Next is a necklace I made from felt, an inexpenive chain (comes by the roll) and some fabric. Another gift idea for my MOPS ladies. Cost about $0.75! There's a really great tutorial at Little Miss Momma.




Here is a letter box I made out of an old cereal box. I covered it with scrapbooking paper and here ya go! Instant (and nearly free) organization!. Cost about $0.10!

And finally I made this fall wreath from a plumming tube you can buy at Home Depot for $.97, some old ribbon and old dollar store leaves I had laying around. I just duct taped the long tube together at the ends and hot glued the leaves and ribbon. Took all of 20 min and cost all of $3. Brilliant I tell ya!


Hope this inspires other Mommies to get their craft on too. I will be posting more ideas as I finish them!


Happy Friday!

No comments: