photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, November 12, 2012

Cocoa Beach

This has been the busiest week of my life! But worth every second!

We started off our magical vacation by taking the kids to the beach for the first time.

Cocoa Beach in Florida.


James' dad did an amazing job organizing the entire trip and we were delighted to find this was the view from our hotel room.



Josiah was so excited!


I made the regretful decision to run at the waves with the boys as soon as we got onto the beach. They both ran away in terror.


But they eventually warmed up to the idea of the waves and became completely soaked from head to toe in the salty ocean water.
Nutty boys!


We arrived just in time for the sunset!



The next morning we awoke to this view from our hotel balcony.



While the boys were crazy about the beach (I'm pretty sure they could have spent forever there), Ella did not love it so much.




We even tried to brave the chilly water with the boys. 


My future surfers.




No trip to Cocoa Beach is complete without a trip to Ron Jon Surf Shop.


I can't even tell you how much I love my family.

I love their silly spirits and love for each other.

I am so blessed to have my babies.

I'll be posting many more pics from our DisneyWorld vacation later!

1 comment:

Sean and Rachel said...

That looks like it was an awesome beach trip. Can't believe you were beachside from the hotel!!! Nice!