photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So What...

So what…..

I have only been to the gym twice in two weeks.

I let my children eat granola bars on the couch in front of the TV so I can get 15 more minutes of sleep.

Ella needs more jammies that fit her.



I have three loads of the boys laundry sitting in the laundry room waiting to be folded and put away.

I am becoming obsessed with Elf on the Shelf.

I have no desire to bake any christmas cookies.

My closet look like a tornado went though it.

Playdates at my house are insane these days.



I can't find Ella christmas dress I bought for her last year. (Ok... this one makes me really sad)

I have't done school with the boys in a week few days.

I can't stop drinking egg nog (at least it's the "light" version).




So What Wednesday



3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Picture of the boys makes me laugh!

Tiffany

Sean and Rachel said...

Haha..I love it Beth! Enjoy CHRISTMAS!

Alexis said...

I am so quilty of the granola bars on the couch to get more shut eye. In fact I have pulled my kid into bed and turned mickey mouse clubhouse on my phone to get 30 more minutes. Difference??? You have 3... I have 1! Love this post!

-Alexis