photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, February 18, 2013

DIY {I Love You Because...} Frame

Here's another installment of my MOPS craft series. Find my other's here and here and here.

I saw this on Pinterest and knew this would be the perfect MOPS craft.


And you can make it as easy or difficult as you'd like.

Here's the simple steps…

I Love You Because… Frame

1. Remove glass from the frame and gently place on scrapbook paper.
    Trace along your glass edge and then cut out your shape.



2. On your paper write or print I Love You Because...


I've added a photo of my printed document just in case you wanted to use it. I had to make it print this way on the sheet so it would lay right. 
                                             




I spray painted my frame and added a lace flower. 



{Look Jennifer…you made it on the blog!}

And there you have it!

I sure hope the girls at MOPS use it as much as James and I do.

It's a quick and easy (and thrifty) way to give the one you love words of affirmation. 


6 comments:

Shelly said...

That is cute and a nice reminder to tell someone a reason you love them everyday. I used the same method to make a menu board for my lichen.

Shelly said...

I mean kitchen ;)

Carly said...

We have one of these hanging in our bedroom!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Bonny @ thedomesticatedprincess.com said...

I'm currently reading a book called Thirty Days to Love, and this fits in with one of the ideas. I love it and will be making one thanks to your post. This is my first time here. I also had three children in less than four years, and it was crazy those first few years. Okay, it still is at times, but they are now 11, 9, and 7. And I had a fourth one two years ago. Having just one at home with me during the day is so much quieter.

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

This is an awesome idea! I love the dry erase component of it so you can change it anytime you want.

Donna Wilkes said...

This would be so delightful to wake up to each morning. Very cute.