photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Friday, April 12, 2013

This Should Infuriate You Too

I normally don't speak about political issues on my blog.

The Holy Spirit has been leading me to be more bold in my faith, and this is a major step for me.

That being said, I have to share this video with you.



Disgusting. Heart-wrenching. Shocking. Unbelievable. 

I can't even begin to process the horror that they found in that house of terror. 

I can't begin to imagine the amount of pain that that man has inflicted on babies and mothers alike. 

I can't believe that this hasn't been all over the news. 

The entire thing is just sickening and infuriating. 

I cried and prayed my way through this video. 

I know that there are many different views about the legalities of abortions. I've heard them all. 
But one of the worries of making them illegal is that the "back ally abortion" would become more prominent and put women at risk.

But this facility was completely "legal". Tell me that this place wasn't performing "back ally abortions".
I can guarantee there are other places like this out there. Truly despicable. 

Something must change. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not just infuriating. Sickening.

I can't look at my children without bawling today. And I think of the innocent children I used to teach, some of whom are headed for a clinic someday.

My heart is crying out and I just can't figure out exactly what to do with it.

Erin said...

So disgusting! And as horrifying as it is, you are probably right about there being more places like this.

Lindsay said...

I just stumbled onto your blog. Thank you so much for speaking out about this.

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I don't even know what to say. I just watched that entire video, completely speechless.