photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer-O-Fun

Man, summer time really makes me a crappy blogger.

This is the time when things start to come together again, at least as far as our schedule goes.
I wouldn't trade our family time for anything.

This has been the fastest summer yet too. I just blinked and it was over, and Josiah is getting ready for his first day of Kindergarten.

Freak-ing Out!


Here's a few of the pics from our "summer-o-fun"

Celebrating 7 years.



4th of July Parade



Loving our sweet Ella cuddles. 






Time with my parents (it's hard to come by these days).




I know how blessed we are to live this crazy life.
But seriously….I'm needing a break from the "summer-o-fun".

Bring on the school year!


No comments: