photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Friday, March 14, 2014

WIW: "Leather" Pants

Now that we have 4 kids, date nights are really hard to come by. So in the rare moment that we get one I like to get "dressed up".

I have these faux leather leggings that I purchased months ago that I never have a reason to wear (it's not exactly in my mommy wardrobe). So I threw on a tee, cardi, and heels and voila!
It is seriously one of my most comfortable date night outfits (and the hubs still thought I looked "hot").


Pants: Ebay
Cardi: Amazon 
Necklace: Sammy Dress (I think it was $1)
I think I have an online shopping problem
Tee: Sevenly (if you have never check them out you NEED to)
Heels: So old…seriously, they are falling apart…
Bag: Michael Kors (I swoon!!)


I will admit that the pants are really hard to wear. While they are really comfortable, I have to make sure to wear a really long shirt with them in order to feel appropriate. This outfit is so far out of my "normal" whatever that means comfort zone. It's a little crazy (is bad I always want to say "cray cray" instead of crazy….yes, yes it is) for me, I mean shoot, I even wore lipstick! Althought the topknot isn't all that crazy for me (after all I had not washed my hair in 6 days at this point)  But I loved it, like a lot.
Totally wearing this again!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hot stuff!! Love it all, so not cray cray! Totes fab! We just added our 5th child (a teenager) on Fri, so not sure when my husband and I will have our next date. :) Hopefully date nights will become a regular for you!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hi, I am Ada. I am so glad I found your blog, beautiful Mommy. Are you sure you have had 4 kids in 6 years? You look stunning, sexy, hot, glowing! They are so cute and I love their names BTW.

I am a new mom myself and enjoy finding blogs of other moms who have real budgets and real style like me. Last year I picked up some Faux Leather Leggings/Skinny Pants. I am loving this Outfit. Thanks for the inspiration.

I hope you stop by my blog too and that we can follow and support each-other. Ada. =)