photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, April 21, 2014

Quick & Easy Pancake Cups

The day before Easter I had a huge craving for something sweet and something savory. Breakfast is my "jam" (you see what I did there?) and I haven't had a good breakfast in a loooong time.

I literally whipped these up in a matter of minutes and they are crazy delicious!

Here's what you need to make these amazing mini "pancake" cups.


Mini "Pancake" Cups
~ Mini Muffin Tin
~ 6 eggs
~ 1 cup milk
~ 1 cup flour
~ 1/2 tsp salt
~ 1 tsp vanilla
~ 1/4 cup butter

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Using a hand mixer mix eggs, milk, flour, salt and vanilla together.
In a mini muffin tin put a slat (like 1/4 tsp)  butter onto the bottom of each cup. Pour your mixture about 3/4 of the way full. Bake at 400 for about 5-8 minutes. It will fill 48 mini muffin cups.

Pop them out of the oven and onto a cooling rack. When they are cool enough to touch you should be able to just pluck them out of the tin and top with anything your heart desires!


We used Lingenberry jam and home made whipped cream (heavy whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla).

I also topped some with some bacon and chives. These were my favorite! I love savory and sweet combination of the flavors here.


I thought another delicious combo would be sausage and maple syrup. The possibilities are endless and I love that we can get creative with them!

Go on….go make your own. They are too easy to pass up on!

Enjoy!

No comments: