photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Friday, February 24, 2012

The Many Faces Of My Babies

Babies make have the cutest faces. They can be so expressive.
I have never been able to delete the multitude of "same shot" photos from my computer. 
I will sit there in front of my kids snapping away until I get one picture of their "cute face".
But when I've uploaded them onto my computer, I find it impossible to delete all the other ones I've taken. 



Josiah at 4 months old.
He had refulx and he wasn't the happiest baby, so getting pics of him smiling was really hard : (


I've never know what to do with all of those pictures I've taken. I don't scrapbook. 
I may one day…but it's not today.
So when I found that I could just cut and paste them all together I thought this was the perfect way to get all my favorite face pictures next to each other.



 Micah Brian at 4 months old.
He was by far my fattest baby. 



Ella Beverly at 8 months old. 
Happy as can be!

And here's where I can see God's fingerprint every day!
I am just so thankful for modern technology! 
Here's to memory preservation!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they are all so cute! I love the different faces my kiddos make, it brings me so much joy!

HeARTworks said...

Oh I'm the same! I used to scrapbook when my son was younger. Now he's 16, and I haven't touched it, although I still plan to! Babies are so cute indeed! My sister is fostering a baby and he is so cute! I think God made it that way! Because if not, with all the care they need... :^) Patsy from
HeARTworks

Anonymous said...

your babies are beautiful! glad i found your blog! love it!