photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

:: Teal & Purple ::

I adore teal right now. I can't get enough of it. 
Do you know what makes teal even better? 

Purple.


It's a gorgeous color combo. 

 {sorry for the overly dramatic pose…I never claimed to be a model}

I found this sweater in the girl's dept at Target about a year ago.
See the glitter thread in it? Super classy.
But you know I can't help myself but be cheap thrifty.

Sweater: $4
Blouse: Hand-me-down maternity
Necklace: I made it!
Ring: I made it!
Jeans: Wal-Mart Girl's Dept $10
Boots: $50 {gasp}



 If you love my necklace as much as I do….find it HERE


I adore these earrings that I won from Stella and Dot.
They are pricey, but perfect!
And I finally after about 1,000 tries got a sock bun to work.

8 comments:

Antoinette Musik said...

I absolutely love these two colours together. You are totally gorgeous!

Between the lines

Shelly said...

I love the color combo. And I so wish I could rock clothes from the children's dept. You look great.

kaylee@life chasers said...

I'm really love the color combo! You are cute :)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

You look gorgeous! This is SUCH a pretty color combo!

Unknown said...

LOVE that necklace! You look fabulous <3

Melissa said...

Those look so pretty together! I love teal plus anything, but purple makes it even more beautiful!
LOVE the sock bun!

Lena B, Actually said...

Thanks for linking up with us via the I Love My Online Friends hop!! Already a follower! ♥

Amy @Set Free said...

so beautiful!! i found your fun blog through the blog hop. :)