photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dear Ella

Dear Ella,



I can't even begin to tell you what you have done to our family. We made sense before you came along. It was loud, silly, dirty, and crazy. When you joined our family all of that still existed only with a lot more sparkle.

You have brought me so much joy! I love your sweet little voice. It's delicate and high pitch. Just perfect. I love your love for boots, shoes, and necklaces. That makes my heart leap for joy. I love when you wake up you ask for: #1 Food #2 Boys (your brothers). I love the crush you have on your father (even though I get a smidge jealous). Daddy is the best to you.
I love that you are girly, flirty, and sassy. I adore dressing you up and watching your face light up to go show the boys what you are wearing.


You have more personality in you than any two year old should. 
When asked "What ya doing Ella?" You will respond "Just being 'tute' (cute)". 
You sure know how to melt a heart. You are so smart. Smarter than I would have ever imagined. You speak in complete sentences, that nearly everybody can understand. You light up a room and draw attention like no body else. You are living up to your life verse so very well.
Matthew 5:14,16 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden;“Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
You are truly the light of our home. But with that comes a lot of spark. You are so energetic, you never stop moving and can't bear to be in a car. I have yet to read a book in it's entirety to you. No movie, song, book, or game will keep  you still. This makes road trip super fun with you. You are sassy. oh, so sassy. Because of your "smarts" you have become quite aware of the spell you have cast, and you know how to get at our weak spots. It is truly hard to say "no" to you but we do all right. You have us wrapped, and we're ok with that. 

You are a gift, a true gift. We cherish you, we love you, we adore you. I thank God for giving me a girl. I want to raise you right; to love Jesus, have true self-worth, and selfless character. Girl, you are going to move mountains. I couldn't be more ecstatic to be your mommy.




Smooches,
Mommy 

1 comment:

Rosala said...

She's following in your foot steps! So sweet. :)