photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Day 2013

James' Father's Day started with a date night.

Yes, an entire night without the children

Date night at Benihana. De-Lic-Ious!

We even got to sleep in….yes….sleep in. Blissful. 

It's tradition that each year we celebrate at a park near the mountains that has a creek. So we continued the tradition. 




I don't think this little lady is smitten with her daddy. No, not at all.











I know a lot of women say this, but I really do think he's the best father.
He's amazing with the kids. He understands them, has compassion for them. He knows how to make them laugh, have fun, and stay active.

I love him.
I'm so blessed to have him as my partner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Your family is just precious! I love the pic of your daughter and hubs napping! So sweet!