photo HOMEPAGE.png  photo ABOUT30.png  photo MILAJO.png  photo Unknown.png  photo ADOPTION30.png  photo OurHome.png

Monday, November 18, 2013

Window Chalkboard DIY

You guys…..

I have been so crazy, busy lately. Seeing as how blogging is pretty low on the priority list, I haven't been able to get to it.
A lot of the "busy" has come from projects that I have been doing. It's pretty bad, I have been so busy that I'm wearing myself out. I'm exhausted. But….that's what I get. I just can't sit still. But here your go…here's one of my newest projects.

I won't lie…I LOVE it!

My dad and mom are revamping their lodge and with that came new windows. Yay for me! I just had to turn the old ones into a chalkboard/corkboard…right?!?


So there ya have it. It did take me all day (granted I had to take 5,000 breaks due to small children). But it was super easy. I just hot glued the wine corks to the glass and painted the other panes with chalkboard paint. I kept the original hardware, but painted the frame. It's perfect in this room. I really couldn't be happier with it! I also put sawtooth hooks on three sides so that I can hang it any direction I want.


Not a bad little afternoon project. Now…breaks over, time to get back to canning 24 jars of pumpkin butter.
I told you, I'm driving myself crazy!!






No comments: